Sit back and relax as you drift away into your aquarium. Our services allow you to enjoy your tank while leaving all of the maintenance and upkeep to us. Absolutely everything is taken care of. Our aquariums are professionally installed for you, and come complete with everything from the tank, decorations, equipment, fish… even the food. We set up automatic feeders to feed your fish (unless you prefer to do it yourself), and put the tank’s lighting on timers so you don’t have to do a thing. Our professional staff will visit your location either weekly or biweekly to change and clean the filters, aquarium glass, change the water and check well being of your livestock. Keys Aquatics also adds and replaces all the fish and critters as needed, to ensure your tank looks as good as the day it was installed. Our entire maintenance service is included in all of our monthly plans. A healthy, attractive and quiet aquarium is accomplished through equipment, design, understanding creature compatibility and performing a set of routine cleaning tasks that will consistently maintain the aquariums water chemistry within normal parameters. In addition, an ongoing evaluation of equipment and aquarium performance is necessary so the aquarist has a chance to intervene and mitigate, or prevent any issues with your aquarium.
With Keys Aquatics maintenance programs, you will receive the following services:
- 10% WATER CHANGES WITH WEEKLY SERVICE (if needed depending on the system requirements)
- 20% WATER CHANGE WITH SERVICE EVERY TWO WEEKS (if needed depending on the system requirements)
- CLEANING OF CABINETRY BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE
- FULL VACUUMING OF ALL GRAVEL AND SUBSTRATE MATERIALS
- CLEANING OF THE AQUARIUM BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE TO MAINTAIN VISUAL APPEARANCE – CLEANING AND SERVICING OF FILTRATION
- LIGHTING AND HEATING/COOLING SYSTEMS TO ENSURE SMOOTH RUNNING – MAINTENANCE, CLEANING OF DECORATIONS, INSERTS AS NEEDED
- ADMINISTRATION OF ALL MEDICATIONS AND TREATMENTS
- REPLENISHMENT OF FISH FOOD (surcharge for food if ran out)
- REPLENISHMENT OF MAINTENANCE SUPPLY (surcharge for the supplies if ran out)
Our monthly maintenance plans with weekly visits:
- Aquariums up to 1000 gallons – $499/month (Lower Keys & Marathon) and $699 (Upper Keys)
- Aquariums over 1000 gallons – please request a quote
- 24/7 live internet aquarium monitoring system included with all of our maintenance plans! (Neptune Apex System purchase required).
We offer 24/7 emergency visits, available only to our existing customers and are subject to $199 visit fee (Lower Keys & Marathon) and $299 (Upper Keys).
Please note: fish food, supplies etc. are not included in our maintenance prices.